Thursday, August 18, 2011

¡Azúcar!


Thank you (and lots of glitter) to FlickChick at the wonderful A Person in the Dark for bestowing this delicious little award on me!   If you don't follow her blog, what are you waiting for?  GO NOW

There are rules, however, and because I'm a good, law-abiding citizen, I will only follow half of them.  ;)   Waaay too many terrific blogs for me to tag, so all you folks - consider yourselves Irresistibly Sweet!I will comply with the Seven Random Facts about myself, however:

• I am addicted to lip balm.  I have one with me at all times.
• Yes, I am a proud Star Wars Nerd™.  Original trilogy, though I did like Sith.
• I'll be 35 next month, or 872 in Tumblr years.
• Smiley faces are my trademark!
• Red is my favorite color.  Especially deep shades like garnet.
• Long fingernails drive me crazy.  I have to keep them cut very short.
• My favorite authors are the Brontes and Oscar Wilde. 

P.S.  After this post went live, I was also awarded the same honor by Rianna of Frankly, My Dear.  Thank you so much! 

2 comments:

Rianna said...

Hi there,
I'm Rianna and I write a blog called Frankly, My Dear (franklymydear-blog.blogspot.com). I can see your blog has already won the award, but just want to let you know that I've tagged you, too, so... you've double won, I guess? Anyway. Wonderful blog. :)

Flapper Flickers + Silent Stanzas said...

Thank you so much honey! That was really sweet of you! I will check out your blog ASAP ^_^